OnSite Energy Conference 2013
The inaugural OnSite Energy Conference 2013 will be held 24-25 September at the Hilton Hotel, Brisbane. Don't miss this opportunity to joing Velocity Energy and other leading energy professionals to learn about - and have a say in - Australia's smart energy future.
Not sure if you should attend? Read the TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND OSEC 2013 below, and make the right choice.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND ONSITE ENERGY CONFERENCE 2013
1. Listen: The presenters at the conference have been carefully chosen to bring you the latest information on technology, policy and project implementation. You will gain exceptional insight as you listen to these highly qualified speakers.
2. Learn: There is no better place to learn about the possibilities of onsite energy and how it can apply to you, than at this first-ever onsite energy event. The entire program has been designed to educate attendees in the field of developing onsite energy projects, the opportunities and the pitfalls all presented by experts in their field.
3. Observe: The technology of onsite energy is constantly evolving. The OnSite Energy Conference and Tradeshow provides a real-world opportunity to observe and understand the latest in technological advances in the field of becoming truly energy independent.
4. Network: There is no better place to network, meet the players, introduce your product, share your ideas and expand your knowledge than at the OnSite Energy Conference and Tradeshow. It’s where the influencers of industry and government will gather. Be a part of this history making event!
5. Participate: One of the unique opportunities of this first-ever OnSite Energy conference is that you will be on the ground floor of this emerging industry. As an attendee, you will have the opportunity to participate not only in the development of a path forward, but gain valuable insight on ways to position your company, community and industry to take advantage of the opportunities onsite energy presents.
Find out more about the conference at www.onsiteenergyconference.com.au.
Click here to register for the OnSite Energy Conference >
- Tags: OnSite Energy Conference